The Holy Spirit Prayer & Healing Ministry is a team available to pray, free of cost, for those who are suffering physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually weather you are Christian or not. We provide an accepting, loving, safe and confidential environment where you can come and receive private prayer from a team of trained Christians who are called for this purpose.
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
4. We believe that God is a loving Father who has made provision for salvation to every person on earth through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that eternal salvation of lost and sinful people is only by the grace of God through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, that only by the indwelling of the Spirit can a Christian be enabled and empowered to live a godly life.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are both resurrected either to eternal life in heaven or eternal damnation in hell.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of the body of Christ as believers who acknowledge Jesus Christ as their spiritual head.
"I came in for prayer with abdomen pain I was fighting for 2 years. The team prayed for healing and the pain left. Thank you Lord and thanks to the prayer team for being there."
"The peace that God gives me every time that I’ve came into the prayer rooms to be prayed over is incredible. Whatever issue I went in there with I always came out with peace, not only about the issue but with my life as a whole. I know it’s only a peace that God can give, because I surely didn’t have it before I went in there."
"I lost my beloved husband after 46 happy years. I went through some depression combining my loss with a shoulder operation but God healed me of this when I went to the prayer rooms and was prayed over. After this I met and later married a wonderful Christian widower. I have seen how prayer and God's power can heal physical and emotional pain and suffering and heal others as well as myself."
Your support and tax deductible donations will help fund our mission of seeing people encounter the love of Jesus Christ.